We could all use the world to be a bit kinder. Use this little technique when your out and
about: at a stop light, on the bus or train, in the supermarket, at the movies, etc…
- Pause and take a deep breath.
- With eyes focused forward, allow yourself to become aware of the other people around you.
- Take another deep breath and offer the following thought to those whom fall within your awareness:
May you be happy
May you be safe
May you be at peace
- Take a third and final inhale and exhale and resume what you were doing.
- Notice how using this mindful kindness meditation makes you feel